Twice awarded, in November 2019 and most recently in December 2020, Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100™, BMO Entrepreneur Award presented by the Women’s Executive Network (WXN)
Since achieving her MBA in 2008, Reetu quickly added hotels to the portfolio while also diversifying the company’s assets into residential real estate in 2012, launching The Gupta Group. In 2017, Reetu and her brother, Suraj K. Gupta, founded and launched Rogue Insight Capital, a private venture capital firm; a further diversification of the company’s assets.
Reetu has been honoured with numerous national accolades, highlighting her professional success, leadership and contribution to the community including:
- Women’s Executive Network (WXN) Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100™, BMO Entrepreneur Award, November 2019 and December 2020
- Impact Media & Events Corporation (IMEC), Excellence in Real Estate and Hospitality Award, November 2019 and December 2020
- Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce (ICCC), Female Entrepreneur of the Year Award, June 2018
- Pink Attitude, Rising Star Award, March 2018
- Anokhi Media, Business Executive of the Year Award, November 2017
- Canada’s Top 40 Under 40®, June 2017
Reetu has a fiery passion for the work that she does and leads with compassion. Reetu is the leader of generations to come. Reetu is looking forward to continuing her work with the company and expanding the company’s portfolio while maintaining its dedication to service, quality and integrity.